DS Team Enigma 2 3.0.4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
There is new Enigma 2 for AzBox HD DS Team 3.0.4

Download:

Code:
DS 3 0 3 az svn 30012011 rar

I just installed this and lets just say the wallpaper/graphics is definitely male oriented ;) My girlfriend would tell me I was 15 if she saw it so probably not what you want for family usage. That being said, many of the graphics and skin are outstanding and definitely shows just whats possible using E2 on AZbox

Its still E2 and based on same RTi kernal, with different skins/layout and a few of their own tweaks. I actually prefer it to current RC4.

they do some gui tweaks as well. mr3p did you see a SIF image out in the wild yet. ive been mia cooking roms for my new galaxy-s smartphone.

crackt out,.

Haven't seen SIF image yet but did read they are working on one. Any idea why everyone is excited to see their image? Aside from the juvenile :) wallpaper during initial bootup, the graphics from the DS team are outstanding.

the RTi team was new to porting enigma, apparently the SIF team has done it with other boxes already. im sure you can change that startup image.

crackt out,.

you're right I could change the startup image but I get a good laugh at boot. SIF team forum appears to be non-english so I'll await their release.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)