DSF120+ Digital Satellite Finder - Signal Meter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
DSF120+PACK%20copy.png

As always, special orders and private
label is always available.

P1040578.JPG

dsf120+18%20copy.png
In this digital era, the DSF120+ is an industry first digital satellite finder to come on the market. Much more accurate than any other meter in its class, the DSF120+ is a professional instrument with a consumer price tag. Now, customers can have a professional digital satellite finder with professional performance & results, without spending an arm and a leg to purchase a bulky and expensive meter.

The DSF120+ has a blue back light to allow use at night. The signal meter never needs to be recalibrated nor does it need complicated programming. It automatically recognizes the LNBF frequency and works with any C band, Ku band, or Ka band satellite. No need to input transponder frequency, symbol rate, or polarity. This meter is truly plug & play.

Are you a professional installer who does not want to spend a few hundred dollars on a satellite meter? This truly is the meter for you. Don't spend hours messing with the old technology analog signal meters and upgrade yourself to a new DSF120+.

DSF120+ Specifications
Input Frequency:
950-2150
Input Level Min:
-40dBm
Input Level Max:
10dBm
Input Impedance:
75Ohm, F Connector
Output Impedance:
75Ohm, F Connector
Power:
13V-18V DC

I've tested these meters and they work very well and are very accurate. Honestly, I was very surprised at the performance and accuracy.

I'd like to give away a couple of these to a couple of forum members who have time to test it right away and give me their feedback on this new digital satellite finder. I'd like to send it within the next day or so and need to get your feedback within a couple of days after. If you would be interested in testing this new gadget PM only please. I will reply back to you.

For any end-users who like to purchase one for private use, please visit: http://www.galaxy-marketing.com/dsf120+-digital-satellite-finder-meter-sat-locator-digital-meter.htm & don't forget to use the discount code here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-ai...your-online-satellite-equipment-purchase.html

For dealers, resellers, and installers, you are welcome to contact us directly: www.wsidigital.com

Thanks for your support!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)