DSR-410 - loss of signal / picture on some channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skitheberks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2008
CT
I have noticed in the past few days that ch 207 (HGTV) shows no signal. If I go to change satellite settings I have a signal of 20. If I do a check system status and scroll down the items it shows signal of 80.

I went through the channels and the only ones that have had this issue is 207, 260 and 900. I am using a LNBF.

Problem with satellite (upload) or receiver / LNBF issue?

It looks like it is the East channels (203 Bravo, 207 HGTV and 258 History Channel) that I am having an issue with. If I turn the receiver on and put it on 207, as long as I do not change the channel I am fine, once I leave it and go back to it, it's gone.

When I called the Programming Center, the rep stated I NEVER was able to receive these channels. They were never available. I think it's been 2 years with the DSR-410 and, yes, I have watched the three channels.

Can someone with a 410 see if you have those channels? If I have to "give up" the above channels, let it be the West Coast channels for me, since I am on the East coast.

I too am having the same problems with my 410. They must be fooling around with that bird, hopefully there adding some better channels to watch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.