DSR-410 - loss of signal / picture on some channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skitheberks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2008
CT
I have noticed in the past few days that ch 207 (HGTV) shows no signal. If I go to change satellite settings I have a signal of 20. If I do a check system status and scroll down the items it shows signal of 80.

I went through the channels and the only ones that have had this issue is 207, 260 and 900. I am using a LNBF.

Problem with satellite (upload) or receiver / LNBF issue?

It looks like it is the East channels (203 Bravo, 207 HGTV and 258 History Channel) that I am having an issue with. If I turn the receiver on and put it on 207, as long as I do not change the channel I am fine, once I leave it and go back to it, it's gone.

When I called the Programming Center, the rep stated I NEVER was able to receive these channels. They were never available. I think it's been 2 years with the DSR-410 and, yes, I have watched the three channels.

Can someone with a 410 see if you have those channels? If I have to "give up" the above channels, let it be the West Coast channels for me, since I am on the East coast.

I too am having the same problems with my 410. They must be fooling around with that bird, hopefully there adding some better channels to watch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts