DSR-410 WITH 1-YEAR OLD BATTERY, CHECKED, WORKING!

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
I bought this unit when I bought mine. It ha a new battery one year ago and has been kept powered-up. Was intended for a friend who
decided he'd rather go small dish via the customer reps that help out on this site. (thanks, Matt! you are appreciated.) Battery is in a 1.5 volt holder making its next change (if ever) easier for you!

Just connected it to my dish, confirmed it will take a hit from SRL (guide ordered--they told me transfer to another person is no problem) and it is successfully playing the DMX channels as you can see. If you need pics of the setup menu to show the number on screen is valid, matching the
sticker on the back, no problem. Selling working, with battery newer as noted, but must do "as-is".

Note the "all green" lights as it was hooked up this evening, and original remote on top.

Price: $175 shipped continental U.S. best way for price, signature at receive end preferred! Can accept (cleared) check or a money order before shipping or Amazon gift certificate.

Questions? Just ask!

Attachments

• P1280159.JPG
    P1280159.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 124
  • P1280157.JPG
    P1280157.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 139
  • P1280146.JPG
    P1280146.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 120
  • P1280145.JPG
    P1280145.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 137
Still Available. Person I bought this for says, "sell it!"......so, any HITS fans, or those considering HITS for programming wanting lesser investment than on the web elsewhere (with a good battery and known working unit) it's a good deal for you! Would rather not Paypal, but can do most anything else for payment! Amazon is good, cleared money order or check is fine, too! Unit is clear, only has guide activated, and ready for new owner! Make an offer and we'll go from there! Anyone at $150 shipped? Seems a fair price!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)