Status
Please reply by conversation.

tuberadio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 9, 2010
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Hey,

I got a DSR 922 converted and ready for action on H2H with SRL. I subbed the box and added the guide on websams. It sat on channel 216 over night and I have no guide. Ive googled till googles end and I have not come up with a solution. Ive done everything except a master reset and I really dont want to do a master reset.

Any idea anyone?

Thanks

I got a DSR 922 converted and ready for action on H2H with SRL. I subbed the box and added the guide on websams. It sat on channel 216 over night and I have no guide. Ive googled till googles end and I have not come up with a solution. Ive done everything except a master reset and I really dont want to do a master reset.

I'd call SRL and have them check to make sure that you have the guide. Depending on the size of your package you might not have it.

Yeah I did call SRL and they said essentially "I dont know". I checked my TDT and its 667. My Channel count is 884. Tryed everything from sitting on 204 for a few hours and 216 over night. Unplugged it for 15 minutes, plugged it back in on channel 216 and let it sit... Still no guide. The receiver is also a bit slow ive noticed. I am wondering what I can do beyond what Ive researched and tried.

Any suggestions at this point would be great :D

Try to search sat guys i remember seeing a lot of posts on the issue before.

Try a channel that's on 1030 which is where the data stream is.

Bloomberg TV
Discover Fit and Health
Fox Movie Channel
Fresh
G4
Halogen
Nicktoons
Outdoor Channel
TBN
TV Games

Hey,

Any idea anyone?

Thanks

Try sitting on 900. If that does not work call SRL and let them attack the problem. There are numerous avenues that they can use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)