DTV DSL $60 OFF Promotion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cspiteri

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Has anyone received the $5.00/month credit after submitting their DSL User Credit Redemption form??
I submitted mine in August along with the required recent bill for my DSL service (AT&T). According to the forum, the credits should have commenced within 6 to 8 weeks.
Has anyone received these credits???
Is anyone still not receiving thos credits??
Is this just another "rebate" rip-off?????

I also mailed the form in Aug, no credit yet. E-mailed them with info got the "we will investigate". Not hopeful but will let you know if I hear anything.

DTV is currently running a $5.00/month credit for 12 months, if you have DSL service with specified providers (mine is SBC/AT&T). In August, there was information on the DBSTalk site about the program and a link to get the form. There are recent posts as DTV IS NOT providing the monthly credits which were said to take 6 to 8 weeks.
Check it out and maybe we can enough forum members together and put pressure on DTV to honor their commitment OR make a big stink if it`s another rebate ripoff!!

Here`s information on the rebate: directv.com/creditdsl
I just checked the DBSTalk site and the thread is still quite active. Look for it under General DirecTV Discussions

I was checking my bill this week. I think I am getting the credit. I have all the New York HD feeds, and should be getting billed $1.99 a month, but I am showing on my bill that each feed is $0.00. I know that adds up to $8, and not $5.99, but I wonder if that is how they are giving me the DSL reduction.

I submitted my request in August and have not received any credit. So last night I called DTV and the CSR transferred me to the office that handles this credit. The lady I spoke with did not have any record of my request so she gave me $10.00 off a month for 12 months. The credit showed up in my "activity since last bill" listing. So, if you have not received this credit yet, give them a call. You may just do better than the initial $5.00 a month off for 12 months.

Checked my account online got a sixty dollar customer satisfaction credit. Not the 120 the previous poster got but at least they responded to my E-mail

I emailed the Customer service address, and got a respnse saying that they would send me the paper work to fill out again and mail to them with my bill. I called the CSR phone number, and after explaining the situation to the CSR, he gave me $10 off a month for 12 months!

I EMailed them last week along with an offer to FAX the the paperwork I submitted in August. I haven`t even gotten a reply so you guys are ahead of me in DTV`s priorities.

I mailed the form at the beginning of September. Emailed them on 11/27 asking them were my rebate is. Received an email back in few hours saying they are forwarding my complaint to the people in charge. Today I see a $60 customer satisfaction credit on my account. Not too bad after all.

I sent the form in near the end of October. The $10 credit (for 6 months) showed up on my December bill. It sounds like some of you got a better deal, but I'm happy to not have to call customer service.

I sent my form in around the middle of September and just saw the credit show up on my account in late November when I checked online several days ago .:)

DTV is currently running a $5.00/month credit for 12 months, if you have DSL service with specified providers (mine is SBC/AT&T). In August, there was information on the DBSTalk site about the program and a link to get the form. There are recent posts as DTV IS NOT providing the monthly credits which were said to take 6 to 8 weeks.
Check it out and maybe we can enough forum members together and put pressure on DTV to honor their commitment OR make a big stink if it`s another rebate ripoff!!

bellsouth also

I finally decided to call. The CSR didn`t know about the program and didn`t apparently have access to a fax machine as I offered to fax the form and my DSL bill. She ended up giving me the $5.00/ month for 12 months deduction from my bill. The best I could get on a HR20 was $99 credit offer which I passed on. They`ll have do much better if they want to keep my business...............

I just signed up for DSL through Sprint/Embarq last month. When I signed up for DSL, I called D* about this promotion directly. The CSR was initially not aware of the program, but I gave him the internet address for the page that explained the program. He looked up the site, verified that this was legit, and then gave me a one-time $60 credit on the spot. He didn't know how to enter it as $5/mo for 12 months, so he just gave it to me all at once, which I didn't mind. Didn't even have to fax the paperwork.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)