Dual feedhorn

Edin

Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
Hi.

I'm looking for a good C-Band Dual Feedhorn. In the past I used Chaparral but now is impossible to get one because the company was closed.

I tested some chinese models but all are cheap, bad.

I also get one from a very know company announced like ADL but what I received it was a chinese product.

Thank you in advance....

Hi.

I'm looking for a good C-Band Dual Feedhorn. In the past I used Chaparral but now is impossible to get one because the company was closed.

I tested some chinese models but all are cheap, bad.

I also get one from a very know company announced like ADL but what I received it was a chinese product.

Thank you in advance....

I understand dual band to mean C & KU bands.

Do you want:
1. C-band only feedhorn, single LNB with servo polarity control?
or
2. DUAL POLARITY feedhorn with two LNBs (one for horizontal and one for vertical polarity)?

BTW: Anyone want a Chaparral Co-Rotor II. Willing to gift if you pay the shipping cost.

20210826_124100[1].jpg

Attachments

• 20210826_124100[1].jpg
    20210826_124100[1].jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: Brct203
I understand dual band to mean C & KU bands.

Do you want:
1. C-band only feedhorn, single LNB with servo polarity control?
or
2. DUAL POLARITY feedhorn with two LNBs (one for horizontal and one for vertical polarity)?

BTW: Anyone want a Chaparral Co-Rotor II. Willing to gift if you pay the shipping cost.

View attachment 153381
I want it!

Thanks, Zack in Tyler TX

Guy's I have a ADL C/ Ku feed here if anybody is interested, also have a few spare servo motors. Would be shipping and a night of decent food, so probably 30 to 40 bucks.

I sent you a PM and will repeat here. This is the feed and scaler only. You will need a way to control polarity. No LNB's included. Two PLL's norsat's will treat yo well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)