Dual output C-Band LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
IS there such a thing? I found a 6 foot BUD with LNA and block down converter, I;m hoping to replace it with a Dual output C-Band LNBF.

I've been thinking of getting one of the dual lnbf's to replace one of my bsc621's of which I have never even used the KU side. Maybe when I decide to quit tinkering with the 10ft dish and make it basically stationary, then I will make the switch. That LNBF looks perfect.

yes it will work

have one, use one, love it :)

Have it set up on G4 to the 0k side of a 4x4 multiswitch to run 4 receivers

I see Lyngsat list the Sky Angel Channels on AMC 4 c-band and Mike Kohl's site does not....are they in the clear?

Also can AMC 1's c-band side be picked up with 6 footer?

AMC1 can be picked up with a 6 footer. I even have a offset LNB for TLN & Pax. My main LNB is at 99 (G4) so this one is offset..The signal is low but stable. CTN comes in muvch higher than the others.

since the dish is fixed, I manually skewed it. If its on a motor/actuator, you would set the skew up to 0 on your true south like KU and it will automatically skew when the dish moves

Ice does the feedhorn on the Dual output C-Band LNB stay stationary and just the LNB itself skews? It is going to be a fixed dish. I have an actuator arm I may hook up later on. Thanks for your help Ice

you skew the whole assembly. The scaler rings stay in place and there is a screw you loosen and manually skew the dish. Thing to remember is it seems like most of the C-Band LNBF's are off by 90 degrees so the 0 side is at 9:00 and I skew from there

see the attached. Its at G4 which is only 6 degrees off my true south (T6)...note its skewed at 9:00 or so

Attachments

• 000_0091.jpg
    000_0091.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 260
Thanks Ice I see how it works now...:) I'm going to get my BUD tomorrow probably take me a few weeks to get it setup because of work schedule.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)