Dual output C-Band LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
IS there such a thing? I found a 6 foot BUD with LNA and block down converter, I;m hoping to replace it with a Dual output C-Band LNBF.

I've been thinking of getting one of the dual lnbf's to replace one of my bsc621's of which I have never even used the KU side. Maybe when I decide to quit tinkering with the 10ft dish and make it basically stationary, then I will make the switch. That LNBF looks perfect.

yes it will work

have one, use one, love it :)

Have it set up on G4 to the 0k side of a 4x4 multiswitch to run 4 receivers

I see Lyngsat list the Sky Angel Channels on AMC 4 c-band and Mike Kohl's site does not....are they in the clear?

Also can AMC 1's c-band side be picked up with 6 footer?

AMC1 can be picked up with a 6 footer. I even have a offset LNB for TLN & Pax. My main LNB is at 99 (G4) so this one is offset..The signal is low but stable. CTN comes in muvch higher than the others.

since the dish is fixed, I manually skewed it. If its on a motor/actuator, you would set the skew up to 0 on your true south like KU and it will automatically skew when the dish moves

Ice does the feedhorn on the Dual output C-Band LNB stay stationary and just the LNB itself skews? It is going to be a fixed dish. I have an actuator arm I may hook up later on. Thanks for your help Ice

you skew the whole assembly. The scaler rings stay in place and there is a screw you loosen and manually skew the dish. Thing to remember is it seems like most of the C-Band LNBF's are off by 90 degrees so the 0 side is at 9:00 and I skew from there

see the attached. Its at G4 which is only 6 degrees off my true south (T6)...note its skewed at 9:00 or so

Attachments

• 000_0091.jpg
    000_0091.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 260
Thanks Ice I see how it works now...:) I'm going to get my BUD tomorrow probably take me a few weeks to get it setup because of work schedule.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts