Please reply by conversation.

Anole

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 22, 2005
L.A., Calif.
Dual Output Mini LNBf

Well, I'll be !
Was looking up a reference link on the SatelliteAV web site this morning, and ran across his new dual output LNB, and it's tiny!
Appears to be part of his Mini family.
So, that means it'll fit his dual LNB holder for Glorystar users who want to run multiple receivers.

Pretty darned good for the rest of us, too! - :up
Just follow two of these up with a 2x4 (or 3x4) multiswitch, and connect four receivers to your two birds.
Might make good fodder for some clever fellow * working on 123/°125°, but that'll have to wait.

The product doesn't seem to be available yet.
I wouldn't blow the whistle on it early, but if it's on the web site, it's fair game!

Congrats, Brian, on a great solution. - :up
-STANDARD DUAL OUTPUT KU LNBF BULLET - SatelliteAV, LLC.

* WescoPC has a fine thread on getting two birds with 2° spacing.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-air-fta-discussion/151258-building-1-2-meter-dish-2-spacing.html

Nice find Lizard...!!! Tempting for my Torodial, after checking your link and seeing it's a Standard Linear and not the Universal Linear I expected, when reading about your Good Find.
Thanks Brian!

Pretty darned good for the rest of us, too! - :up
Just follow two of these up with a 2x4 (or 3x4) multiswitch, and connect four receivers to your two birds.

I noticed that product as well. I was debating a pre-order. :)
Did you notice these differences?

New dual bullet:
I/P Frequency Range: 11.7 ~ 12.75GHz
L.O. Frequency 10.75GHz
O/P Frequency 950 ~ 2000MHz

Single bullet:
Input Frequency Range 11.70 - 12.20 GHz
L.O. Frequency 10.75 GHz

The page also mentions it will be available as a standard or universal. The specs on the new dual like the high band of a universal, but with a standard L.O. frequency.

I'm not sure if these are the final specs or not. Nevertheless this looks like a great device and I will probably be getting two for a 97/101 multi-switch setup.

Also wouldn't this new dual pickup circular polarization from DBS satellites, albeit with a significant loss? I'm thinking 119/123 for NASA+RTN since 119 is so powerful the loss might be tolerable. :)

STANDARD !

VoomVoom -

How right you are.
The fact that the LNB is Standard is a big consideration, and I didn't mention it.
Was in too big a hurry to get the post done (with links), and get the word out! :D

As for the early announcement, I half-way wonder if Brian wasn't sitting at his desk composing a post for us.
After all, you'd think he'd tell us about it first. :cool:
So, if you do have a nice announcement, by all means roll it out, and I'll get Iceberg to kill this thread. - :up

GillHam -

Yea, I noticed the I/P Frequency Range: 11.7 ~ 12.75GHz and just took it as a misprint.
But you have a point, the O/P Frequency 950 ~ 2000MHz seems to confirm.

As for SatAV offering it in Universal, that's not exactly what I read.
And so we'll have to wait and see.
It wouldn't surprise me if he does a Universal, as I'm sure the European demand for it would be considerable.

Dual Output Mini LNBf

Well, I'll be !
Was looking up a reference link on the SatelliteAV web site this morning, and ran across his new dual output LNB, and it's tiny!
Appears to be part of his Mini family.
So, that means it'll fit his dual LNB holder for Glorystar users who want to run multiple receivers.

cool find. That looks pretty handy. Already have the dish & twin LNB holder...now to get my hands on a couple of those ;)

GillHam -

Yea, I noticed the I/P Frequency Range: 11.7 ~ 12.75GHz and just took it as a misprint.
But you have a point, the O/P Frequency 950 ~ 2000MHz seems to confirm.

I still think it might be a typo, but those two together seemed to confirm it a bit as you say. Hopefully we'll see an official post soon.

As for SatAV offering it in Universal, that's not exactly what I read.
And so we'll have to wait and see.
It wouldn't surprise me if he does a Universal, as I'm sure the European demand for it would be considerable.

"OEM manufacturing of a Standard LO 10750 or Universal LO 9750/10600 type is available to provide your company with branded distribution opportunities."

I meant that it mentions it can be available OEM as Universal. If it was designed from the start for Standard and Universal that might help explain the extended upper range.

Definitely a nice solution for 4°. Way better than two dishes side by side with single bullets feeding a multi-switch setup. :)

I think they will as they would use them for the Glorystar system which is a standard LNB right now

This sounds like a great solution for the multiple receiver setup. They probably would do a bundle with 2 of the duals and a 4x4 multiswitch

Yes, SatAV already had the dish.
They already had the dual-LNB holder.
The dual-output LNBs are in the pipeline.
And just now I took a look on the site to see if they had a 4x4 switch:
Need to connect multiple receivers to one dish?
Perfect for use with the Glorystar two LNBF system when used with the two output SL2 Bullet LNBF upgrades!
Up to 4 satellite receivers can select independent satellite channels from any polarity when used with two standard type dual output LNBFs.
GEOSATpro has partnered with reknown switch manufaturer Ecoda to produce a reliable 22KHz multi-switch for all other switches to be measured against.
This switch does not require a power supply and operates from the LNB power supplied by the satellite receiver.
Sounds like they have all the pieces in place.
So, just as soon as the LNBs are delivered, they're in business! -
woo hoo !

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)