Duck Dynasty

digiblur said:
Another bone headed show about Louisiana... we have plenty of shows filmed in this state that portray us all as idiots. I can stand to watch them, especially Swamp People and Sons of Guns (what idiots).

Well I like all of em. And I love LA

Well I like all of em. And I love LA

The shows are cute but people believe them. Its all scripted so bad. The funniest thing is on Sons of Guns, the older guy and his daughter supposedly own the business, they don't own it all. Its all for the show. Don't get me started about the alligator guy Troy. If only they showed the real life of him.

I don't know anybody here in LA that watches those shows :)

So take them as a grain of salt and take them as comedy.

What about Cajun Pawn Stars?

Kinda hard to have a Cajun Pawn Star in Alexandria, LA. Cajuns are in Lafayette, LA area and south of there. Alexandria is kinda redneckish like the Bayou Billionaires show and redneck in the hamptons show. Both from north LA, Shreveport area. Like your Duke Dynasty folks from north LA as well :)

You forgot another... Rajun Cajuns from south of New Orleans.

I will give ya this...some of the shows are funny if you can look past the scripts and over the top stuff they try to portray as real.

SA Holly Springs GA said:
Its about these hillbillies from Duck Commander (#1 duck calls) in Louisiana (I think ) and the family tries to run their successful business while enjoying the perks of millions of dollars from profits.

When I first saw the commercial I wasn't paying too much attention but thought "wow - a ZZ Top reality show!". ;)

I just started watching this show and have been catching up with reruns, it's great!

Or should I say, now your cookin with peanut oil :)

My nephews love this show and stayed with me couple of weeks ago, when there was a marathon of episodes. Ive watched them all now. My nephews got pictures with a few of them this weekend when they stopped at West Monroe on their way to Gulf Shores for a baseball tournament

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

They must have gotten the 200K per episode they were demanding.I enjoy these guys,but they are all about the $$$.