Graceland on USA

Thanks for the Graceland scoop last week. Got more?
When the show returns, plenty of things will have changed in the house. In particular, a new housemate ?is staying in Mike's old room. However, there's also an entirely different kind of bed-sharing going on, if you know what I'm sayin'. Also, by the second episode, one of the original roommates may be moving out.

I will take absolutely anything and everything you can get your hands on about Graceland Season 2, especially if it’s Charlie-related!
I just screened the season opener, which finds Mike returning to the house under extremely dangerous circumstances, in the midst of pursuing his dream job in D.C. Sadly, in his eyes, things at Graceland have changed, and not for the better. As for Charlie: There have been some developments with regards to her “thing” with Briggs, though as revealed in one scene, she appears distracted by a loose thread from Season 1.

The season has been good. Funny to see Emily Rose, AKA Audrey Parker, in this season especially between the sheets as Mike's DC squeeze. :biggrin And as for Charlie, she had a great smile towards the end of the episode that was picture perfect compared to the normal scowling she does!;)

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Exclusive: Graceland and SVU Join Forces to Combat Human Trafficking
USA's original series Graceland has gone a long way to raise awareness about human trafficking this season, and now the network is going one step further.On Sunday, USA will air a 10-hour "End Human Trafficking" Law & Order: SVU marathon hosted by Graceland stars Daniel Sunjata and Serinda Swan, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.During the marathon, which kicks off Sunday at 1/Noon c, USA will partner with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and Polaris, a leader in the global fight to eradicate modern slavery, to provide viewers with information and resources about this issue that impacts more than 20 million people worldwide.Additionally, Sunjata and Swan will film a new PSA set to air during the Aug. 20 episode of Graceland encouraging viewers to donate to the UNODC's Trust Fund for victims of human trafficking. The PSA will coincide with the culmination of Graceland's ongoing human trafficking story line.Graceland airs Wednesdays at 10/9c on USA. Will you be tuning in Sunday? https://tv.yahoo.com/news/exclusive...orces-combat-human-trafficking-130000903.html

Louis continues to amaze me with his character development. Like Sisyphus though it all seems to be for naught. I wonder though when he's going to wake up and realize that Katrina would probably take a bullet for him. :biggrin

Graceland has been great this season, but I miss seeing everyone in the house together.
Don't worry, Gina. Although having everyone scattered to the four winds can be frustrating, Daniel Sunjata promises it will be worth it."These things that seem a little bit disparate and only barely tangential, they are all actually very related," he says. "[The plots] will become more focused and more clear. There will be more group scenes, and we will see these various plot threads begin to dovetail more intensely as we approach the season finale."
http://www.tvguide.com/news/mega-bu...=breakingnews&partnerid=yahoo&ftag=yhf09b6e7d

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts