Duck Dynasty

Because I was sick I fell asleep about 2 minutes before it started. I remember watching the commercials waiting for it to start...

Good thing I told the Hopper to record both episodes so I can watch them later. :D

In the targeted demographic, Duck Dynasty averaged 4.2 million adults 18-49. That's enough to make it the top cable program of the night -- though it did not top American Idol.
And contrary to what many thought would happen, it didn't set any (of it's own) records for the # of viewers...

Of course they ham it up for the cam.

They give them a basic story for the show then they run with it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

'Duck Dynasty' Sets Guinness World Record for Largest Duck Call

ESTERO, Fla. -- How do you describe the sound of 3,028 duck calls, all quacking at once?
Loud — very, very loud.
That deafening, record-breaking quack reverberated for two minutes through Germain Arena on Sunday night. The sound filled the arena and perhaps startled some real ducks that happened to be flying past the building.
The people behind the mega-quack: None other than the Duck Dynasty clan.

usatoday.com

‘Duck Dynasty’ Ratings: A&E Show Hits One-Year High With Wedding Episode https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/duck-dynasty-ratings-e-show-hits-one-high-223408892.html
A&E’s “Duck Dynasty” may no longer be a ratings juggernaut, but it proved with Wednesday’s eighth-season finale that it still has plenty of fans.Wednesday’s hourlong episode, in which Willie and Korie Robertson’s eldest son, 19-year-old John Luke, tied the knot with fiancee Mary Kate McEacharn in a ceremony at the Robertson farmhouse, averaged a 1.04 rating in adults 18-49 and 3.26 million viewers overall, according to Nielsen’s “live plus same-day” ratings. This made it cable’s No. 1 program on Wednesday in both categories, while it ranked No. 2 among all television originals in men 18-34 (behind only CBS’ “Big Brother”).“Duck Dynasty” was up week to week by 20% in the demo and by more than 1 million total viewers (from 2.22 million). These are the show’s best numbers in 19 episodes — since its season six finale in August of last year (1.4 in 18-49, 3.81 million viewers overall).“Duck” continues to generate strong DVR playback, too. Prior to last night’s finale, it was growing on average by 59% in 18-49 rating (0.82 to 1.30) and by 49% (or more than 1 million viewers) in overall audience (2.23 million vs. 3.32 million) when going from “same-day” to “live plus-3” ratings (three days’ worth of time-shifting included).

No update to this thread in almost 18 months.... I figured maybe one of them was caught in the Ashley Madison info leak !

EXCLUSIVE: 'Duck Dynasty' Stars' Message to Josh Duggar: Anna 'Has the Right' to Leave https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/exclusive-duck-dynasty-stars-message-234600085.html
"I think forgiving and forgetting are two different things."That's Duck Dynasty stars Jase and Missy Robertson's take on the cheating scandal to rock Josh Duggar's world this year. Earlier this summer, just before their sixth wedding anniversary, the former 19 Kids and Counting star admitted to being unfaithful to his wife after news broke that he allegedly had created two accounts with Ashley Madison.Asked whether Anna should forgive Josh for his actions, Missy and Jase suggest that forgiving and staying married are not mutually exclusive options."As far as the relationship, that's gotta be her decision whether or not she wants to go on without him," Missy tells ETonline. "She certainly has that right, because he interrupted their marriage with those affairs, but forgiveness is not really a choice, you know, if you want forgiveness from God."Jase chimes in: "You can forgive somebody, but that doesn't mean there's not consequences for your actions," he says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)