This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ducks dip beaks into scandal

Will94

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
USA
Is there a clean football program in the NCAA?

Ducks dip beaks into scandal - Sports | The Columbia Daily Tribune - Columbia, Missouri

Doesn't seem like it anymore.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Well, you've had to wonder how Oregon has suddenly vaulted into relevancy on the national football level these last 10 years. And it wasn't because of their super sweet fluorescent jerseys either...

Well, you've had to wonder how Oregon has suddenly vaulted into relevancy on the national football level these last 10 years. And it wasn't because of their super sweet fluorescent jerseys either...

The WHOLE recruiting thing is a shaddy business that more than likely will never be cleaned up.

The WHOLE recruiting thing is a shaddy business that more than likely will never be cleaned up.
Agreed. I didn't learn until a year or two ago that people made money selling scouting information on high school players. That's just ridiculous. There is way too much money in amateur athletics.

I just meant that it seems more and more schools are getting put on probation for violations.

Oh...ok. I think alot has to do that it might not been as reported as it use to and also, you have a smartphone, you become instant reporter to the highest bidder.

Oh...ok. I think alot has to do that it might not been as reported as it use to and also, you have a smartphone, you become instant reporter to the highest bidder.

Well maybe that is it.

Oregon isn't the only one to have run across this guy...
Report: Cal received services of controversial scout - The Daily Californian

Clean program or not caught ?

I honestly do not believe there is one. No way a coach can keep up with 60-80 guys living alone for the 1st time, on what they are doing 24/7. The may not know, but sorry...I ain't buy it. They try to run it as clean as possible...but "squeaky" left decades ago...

i think in new big 10 Indiana northwestern and hopefully Minnesota are clean. i have to believe others like osu wisc mich are dirty. we know osu is now.
any team any good at football presumably cheats imho