Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh BATMAN!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The shows on Hot-TV are too old for me. I never really liked the stuff that was on White Springs eaither.

Well you young whipper snapper you!

Oh how I wish they would move HOT-TV to a satellite more to the east!
I miss Whitesprings a lot and I would LOVE to have HOT-TV but my neighbors and their darn trash trees!

Well you young whipper snapper you!

Oh how I wish they would move HOT-TV to a satellite more to the east!
I miss Whitesprings a lot and I would LOVE to have HOT-TV but my neighbors and their darn trash trees!

I know some of the older shows may not be everybody's cup of tea, but I'm just looking for RTV to sort of carve a niche out for itself without having to go under..

Well, MeTV just ran another "Coming Soon" ad for Daniel Boone.

I know they will have to ditch other shows for these new shows. Just please, please, please, do not bump Twilight Zone!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/2011/09/06/53770/metv-adds-markets-ups-clearances-to-60

Me-TV Adds Markets; Ups Clearances To 60%
By Staff
TVNewsCheck, September 6, 2011 7:46 PM EDT
With the addition of seven additional outlets, Weigel Broadcasting's says its classic TV multicast channel Me-TV now reaches 60% of U.S. TV homes.

The new additions the affiliate lineup: Hubbard Broadcasting's KSTP Minneapolis-St. Paul; Journal Communications' WSYM Lansing, Mich., and WGBA Green Bay, Wis.; Midwest Broadcasting's KFMB San Diego; Landmark Television's KLAS Las Vegas; Roberts Broadcasting's WRBU St Louis; and Southwest Media's KCSG Salt Lake City.

"We are grateful that so many top-notch broadcasters have seen the value of our network and have embraced our viewer and advertiser-friendly format,” said Neal Sabin, president of content and networks.

Launched nationally in December 2010, Me-TV is distributed with the help of MGM Television. Weigel is small station group whose flagship in independent WCIU Chicago.

For information about the network, including the complete program schedule, click here.

and

MeTV | Facebook

Oh wow, I just realized, MeTV and ThisTV, never run those STUPID infomercials.... WOW........ TV the way it is supposed to be!

Well, well, well... Guess what else is coming?

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and Colombo for two.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/mgmedia/file/361/me-tv-programming-schedule/

Fall Schedule begins September 26th.. :D

Here's the real deal: Me-TV Network | Coming this Fall to Me!

Looks like Mission Impossible is coming too. Lots of new oldies!

Wow, that is impressive. So MeTV also is adding some NBCUniversal material to their line-up as well. Kojak and the Rockford Files are two solid shows. Saturday night is huge...Batman, Lost in Space, Star Trek, Svengoolie, and voyage to the bottom of the sea....cant go wrong with that line-up!

Once I tell Mom that Colombo is coming on she's going to be overriding Dad on the big dish issue.
Dad told me the other day "No." to a C-band dish at their house. BUT, Mom LOVES Colombo.
If they would get Banacek, McMillan & Wife, Quincy, M.E. and The Carol Burnett Show, that would 1000% totally seal the deal.
Those are all shows that Mom totally loves and misses..

:)

It appears they introduce a new promo every day. :D

And the Rifleman.

Dad was all into this show when I was little. Mom despised it. Dad controlled the TV set in our house back then.
Not so much anymore though! :D

edit: Here's the Saturday line up effective September 26th. :D

4pm The Wild, Wild West
5pm The Rifleman x2
6pm Hogan's Heros x2
7pm Batman x2
8pm Lost in Space
9pm Star Trek
10pm Svengoolie
12am Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
1am Get Smart x2
2am Car 54 Where are you? x2
3am Honey West x2

Yessssss!!!!A great line-up!Ill feel like a teen again.With such a line-up RTV will fade fast in my watching and MeTv will be my no.1 tv channel.Just to play it safe i do hope that MeTv comes to my local area!maybe replacing RTV which we have.Heres Hoping MeTv dosnt go the scrambled eggs route in the future.

Last edited:
Aw darn! It looks like the dates have changed. The new shows will hit October 1st now.

O7DCe.jpg

Edit: Different shows will start on different dates. They are just now starting to announce the true start dates in the promo for each show.

It appears though that the earliest ~any~ show will start is on the 26th. Some of the new shows are Saturday only so that would account for the October 1st start date.

Well, it's not far off by either account. :)

Clean out your DVR's, stock up on :popcorn .... :D

Last edited:
I see they have "Mission Impossible" listed with the new shows, but I don't see it on the schedule. I wonder why they decided to pick "Daniel Boone" and "The Rifleman" and others that RTV is currently airing.

There. Fixed it for ya!

Attachments

• metv_national (3).jpg
    metv_national (3).jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 135
I'm so glad Antenna TV picked up "Alfred Hitchcock" and "McHale's Navy". I do miss "Adam 12" and it's funny how "Dragnet" always follows it, even when Nick at Night had it years ago. I like that Antenna TV doesn't have the screen logos.

I hope Antenna TV can pick up steam.....I would love to have it. We got MeTV and THIS TV in 2011, and Antenna TV for 2012 would be a great!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)