Dumb question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Are the 922 sales pretty good? Reason I ask is I remember reading in February they're starting to ship with 2 remotes at $200.00 cost. So is there a chance you'd still get one remote or are the sales good enough you're guaranteed to get 2 remotes.

Are the 922 sales pretty good? Reason I ask is I remember reading in February they're starting to ship with 2 remotes at $200.00 cost. So is there a chance you'd still get one remote or are the sales good enough you're guaranteed to get 2 remotes.
As far as I know....just one remote. Although TV2 was activated on the last upgrade......dishTV has remotes for sale, I think 20 bucks gets you one.
The 922 has been a interesting experience in marketing.......

If I spent $200 I'd get it in writing that I'm guaranteed two remotes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts