dvb-s2 receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

babcea

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
N.Florida
has anyone seen this receiver before?It even has a built in harddrive.It says it is dvb-s2,mpeg4,hd,and it has blind scan.But I cant find a place to only buy one,the web site is wholesale and you must buy 1,000 of them for 45.00 dollors each.Please let me know if it might be a good receiver.

Attachments

• S2000.pdf
    903.1 KB · Views: 408
For one thing, the hard drive is optional.
Be better if you do alot of research on this receiver. Maybe someone on this forum know something about this receiver. Now I am curious!

there are several listings from china manufactures on this box
it seems you can order if you order enough
also the box is sold from the site mentioned above : : : Digital-ST : : :

also some of the pictures show it to be a Digicast but i suspect you can get any name put on the box. currently didn't find anyone selling the box other than digital-st

there are also other post on other sites saying they contacted the site digital-st and they only sell to customers who buy head-end solutions and customers who buy units to put their name on them ( in large lots )

digicast
dst-s2000

thanks for the reply,45,000 is a little more than I was looking to spend LOL.This could turn out to be a good fta receiver,it has some good specs,but who would release the updates to fix any bugs it has,I guess I will keep looking for a dvb-s2 receiver that is known,atleast I know what I'm getting,I'm thinking of the vs max it has blind scan and dvb-s2.

sounded like a good box but 1/2 the box is the support behind it. so if there are major bugs you would think a good support staff would get it fixed. some boxes with no support never get updated or fixed.

this is a box that would be a good addition to DMSI 's line :) hmmm Traxis 8000HD thats sounds good.

Maybe if we can drum up enough prepay orders, and one of the site sponsors can deal em down to a reasonable bulk qty for a moderate increase in price. Say 200 units at ~60-65 bucks ea, and the sponsor resells 'em at $99.00 w/free shipping. I'd toss a Franklin in the kitty for a shot on a box with such features. Heck stay home one Friday night and I'd save money. I spend more than that at the VFW every weekend seems like.........opps!..........did I say that out loud....lol.
Sponsors, members, what do yall think? Strength in numbers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)