DVB World pcie2006 drivers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dcad

Original poster
Feb 4, 2007
I just got the pcie 2006 card and am having troubles with the dvb-s2 channels on AMC1 at 103w. I can lock and scan fine but they won't tune in with the current drivers. If I use the drivers that came with the card, dated 11-27-09, the channels work great. Dvb-s channels work great with either driver.

This happens no matter what software I use (dvbdream, old or new dvbworld software). I even setup dual booting with xp pro in case it was a vista or codec conflict I couldn't find, but the problem repeated on that.

The last thing I can think of is that my "quality" is kind of low on those channels and maybe the current drivers need a little better signal to actually show? They still scan in fine though. Going from watchable 90% of the time to no picture ever, just from the drivers doesn't seem right.

My current solution of blind scanning, then rolling back drivers to watch, along with the necessary reboots, is going to get old quick so please help if you have any ideas what i'm missing.

Thanks

New Driver Broke

Hello dcad

My signal is in the 90's on AMC 1 NBC
and I have the same problem.
I belive DVBWorld broke the new driver.
It seems that any channel that is
DVB-S2 8PSK 9/10, or 5/6 FEC will not
work with the new driver. I sent an
e-mail to DVBWorld many months ago
about this problem and was told that
they would look into it. If it takes
any longer I will put this card in the
trash and never buy any dvbworld cards
again. I will buy a TBS 6925 when they
come out.

Thanks for the reply.

I sent them an email also, but have not received a response yet.
At least I know the problem is with their drivers and I can stop messing with my setup.

I finally find a card that can do everything I want on paper, so hopefully they'll get around to fixing whatever they screwed up in the drivers. Otherwise I'll just have to follow you and wait for something that works.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts