DVBWorld Box & IA13 ?'s

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bryanw20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 28, 2006
So in my spare time I'm scanning through Lyngsat to see what I can watch with my new box. I see on IA13/3780 there's supposed to be some ITC channels. I can scan them in with the software, and have great quality/strength, it even gives the green size at the top for a split second (like 704x480, 29fps, unknown) but the screen stays black. Other TP's come in fine, like STC & Much Music, audio & video. I decided to split to my Bec box, and it tunes in the video on 3780 just fine, but with no AC3, there's no sound. DVB Dream is not much help either. I think I messed it up by adding a Disc switch after using the program for a few weeks, now I can't get anything to work right in that program.

Am I doing something wrong that I can't watch that one TP in Nextorm?

I recreated the same results here.

You are going to have to manually force feed Nextorm the value for audio.

Go to the favorites list. Find the channel in question. Replace the "0" with the value from your blind scan of the channel in question. Click "OK" to save. Return to the favorites list. Double click the channel you just edited. You should now be good to go.

Nextorm is very quirky. Today while recording I noticed the record file size indicator was in negative numbers and falling. Weird.

Thanks! Don't know why bad audio makes the channel black, but I didn't have a blind scan so I had to start guessing, & using lyngsat. Wound up being video +1 :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)