dvbworld problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

aboz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Rochester,NY
I have problems with the dvbworld usb. I cannot get any program to lock a signal at all, not even the nextorm software. I can't even get to the configuration screen for that.
[UPDATE]: I re-installed the nextorm drivers, all other programs work, except for TSreader, I installed the TSreader driver and am unable to lock a signal with tsreader.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. I mamaged for TSreader to show a lock, but I dont get a percentage it says: Signal Locked:BER 2.3E-003. I also cannot get ant of the bitrate info not the TP data.

Update: Now I tried to get IA-5, the nextorm software shows low power and shuts off. Then the software says failed to init device.

I had that happen when I was experimenting with drivers for the device. In my case I had a slew of laptops availalbe and I'd just hook up another one when it got messed up.

I beleive TSReader required you to change a different driver and you have to switch the driver back to use any other software (Nextorm, Prog DVB, etc).

Yes, TSReader has it's own driver for the box.

You said you can't get to the configuration screen??? During the install you should select server rather than client or you won't be able to get the configuration/setup screen.

I have used the TSreader driver and gone back and fourth depending on what I want to use. I do install the client option. Yes I cant see the config. screen. its like it dosent see it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)