DVR 522 lock ups

GweeDo767

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 9, 2004
Plainville, KS
Hi guys, got dish a little over a week ago and a DVR522. I love it (dish and the dvr) but for the past 4-5 days I have been having lock up issues. There seems to be no one thing that causes it...it just does...

Do you guys recommend I get it replaced (since it is leased) or is this a common issue with an easy fix?

Get used to it you are now a DISH BETA TESTER. You will have many problems with the 522, bad caller ID, missed recordings, and a new problem dropping channels you subscribe to. Read the forums you will find many problems with the 522 posted.

GweeDo767 said:
Hi guys, got dish a little over a week ago and a DVR522. I love it (dish and the dvr) but for the past 4-5 days I have been having lock up issues. There seems to be no one thing that causes it...it just does...

Do you guys recommend I get it replaced (since it is leased) or is this a common issue with an easy fix?

Describe the exact nature of your lock up issues and maybe we can help suggest one or more things which could help. Include a description of any error screens, etc. and what exactly happens. Also an indication of signal strength on whatever sat. you have.

cheers from another 'Dish 522 beta tester'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts