DVR 625 (In 2 rooms) w/ Cable internet???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ILoveToys

Original poster
Sep 2, 2008
I've got a dish DVR 625 that I've had for over a year now and I love it; however, I've always used it in single mode. I just got a second tv, and would like to have that in my bedroom.

I live in an apartment, and so I have cable internet coming in on the cable lines. Can I still use my wiring in the apartment to run the signal from my dish dvr to the bedroom, or will the fact that I have cable internet cause that to not work?

I'd just try it, but I have to move some furniture around, and I'm sure it's a question a lot of you can answer off the top of your heads. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

Won't work. You'll need to run a line from the back of your 625 straight to your second tv. The only time 2 different signals can run down the same line is with the use of diplexors but in this case that wouldn't work either.

Actually it will work if you back up a splitter through the diplexer on each end with the modulator on air, but not a good idea for a customer to try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts