DVR 7232 ?

sportman13

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2006
I live in north wales pa. dose anyone know if the DVR 7232 is available and where to order it ?

If you are an existing FIOS TV customer you can go to the verizon.com website and get your name on a list to find out when the 7232 will be availabel in your area. If you log into verizon.com Select My Verizon Services from the top menu then seledct TV\ My Tv then you will see a link for Set Top Boxes. Click the Set Top Boxes link, the next screen will have a "Want More From Your FIOS DVR?" section on the right hand side of the screen. Follow the prompts to get your name on the list.

You will eventually get an e-mail informing you that you can now upgrade. Once I chose to upgrade the new box was delivered the next day. There was a cost of $39.99 plus tax.

thanks Sat Gal. I was pleasantly surprised when it showed up he next ay. The bad news is that I was not really prepared to get the old shows off the DVR and do the set up. Took a few extra days but the set up was nice and easy. So far I love it. I think my VHO (11) might be next to get the 1.9 upgrade so I am pretty excited about that.

thanks Sat Gal. I was pleasantly surprised when it showed up he next ay. The bad news is that I was not really prepared to get the old shows off the DVR and do the set up. Took a few extra days but the set up was nice and easy. So far I love it. I think my VHO (11) might be next to get the 1.9 upgrade so I am pretty excited about that.

I can tell you we are very very happy with the 1.9 upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)