DVR Advantage with AT 100+ ?

dishbd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
So, looking at the pricing guide on here I see that Dish now offers the DVR Advantage with AT 100 for $39.99. My question is do they offer the DVR Advantage with AT100+, to get the Regional Sports channels as well? And if so, what is that price? $45?

Thanks in advance!

So, looking at the pricing guide on here I see that Dish now offers the DVR Advantage with AT 100 for $39.99. My question is do they offer the DVR Advantage with AT100+, to get the Regional Sports channels as well? And if so, what is that price? $45?

Thanks in advance!

I have DVR Advantage AT200 which includes locals, one DVR fee and my Regional Sports Network. It's $49.99 @ month.
Yer welcome.

Ed

Hi there. I don't mean to "hijack" the OP's thread. I also have the SAME question as well, but with a different package. I am just wanting to see if there is going to be any difference or benefits. I am going to be going HD in the next month or two an will be doing the 722 thing. Also looking at the price guide here, here is what I was able to put together with my forthcoming setup:

1. DVR Advantage: Includes AT100, Locals, and DVR Fee for 1 Receiver .... $39.99
  2. HD = 20$
  3. 2 extra 501 recievers ($5 a piece) = $10
That comes out to $70 dollars plus TAX

versus:

• AT100................ $29.99
  • Locals $5
  • DVR Fee for 1 722 = $5
  • HD = $20
  • 2 extra recievers ($5 a piece) = $10
That comes out to $70 dollars plus TAX

IS there any benefit with going with 1 setup or another with what I have or will be "having?"

I plan to do 722 (2 tv's) and 2 501's.
Any comments/suggestions by doing 1 way or another?

Thanks!

i do know that the dvr advantage with the at100 only saves you i think $0.97 /month - i think the advantage is the price guarantee until january 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)