DVR alert: Battlebots

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
My series timer isn't picking up tonight's episode at 8 EST, even though it's listed as New. (In fact, it's not even picking it up as an old one.)

Thank you, thank you thank you, I would have missed it. It repeats later in the evening (9:00 PST) so I was able to set that one to record. Love the show but without a DVR it would be unwatchable there are soooo many commercials.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Love the show but without a DVR it would be unwatchable there are soooo many commercials.
That, plus they spend way too much time on filler material. Give us 8 matches instead of 7! Sometimes I fall asleep between matches even with a DVR -- it's the filler material plus the beverage I'm drinking LOL...

Looks like it's doing the same thing for tomorrow night's show.
Yep! Not even showing up as a skipped event. I set a new series timer this time instead of a one-time timer.

I wonder how much of this retardation is Dish's fault and how much is Discovery's? Last week's episode is being repeated this week in two one-hour parts. The first part is showing up under my old timer as a new episode, the second part is invisible to it! Then, for the new episode, we're back to sticking the repeat of last year's Bounty Hunters onto the end of the new episode to make an alleged 3-hour episode. Last week, separating those two was the only thing they got right.

Last but certainly not least, the wonderful description for the new episode: "A legendary driver and his teammates attempt to defeat an opponent."

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts