DVR Fee Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

66mustang

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Greeneville,TN
Thinking about coming back to Dish. My question is about their DVR fees. I'm not interested in a Hopper because I do not want to share recordings with my teen age son. What is the DVR fee for a 722(K)? Also I was interested in the 211(Z) for my son's room and buy an external hard drive and convert it to a DVR. I'm thinking the 211 is an extra $7 a month but just didn't know the fee for a 722(k).

Dvr fee is $7 for the 722 & the 211 would be also $7. If you go you with the 2 yr price lock the dvr fee of $7 is included for 2 yrs.

You're in my neck of the woods. Shoot me a pm, I can get you setup & installed if interested.

Reactions: 66mustang
Dvr fee is $7 for the 722 & the 211 would be also $7. If you go you with the 2 yr price lock the dvr fee of $7 is included for 2 yrs.

You're in my neck of the woods. Shoot me a pm, I can get you setup & installed if interested.
No, there is NO DVR for the 211. $7.00 receiver fee if not only one. Just the $40 OTO EDH fee.

Reactions: TheKrell

211 has no DVR fee but it does have an additional receiver fee of $7/mo. There is also a one time $40 fee for the DVR software.

Ok to clarify the only additional fees with the 2 yr price lock with a 722 & 211 would be the $7 211 additional rec fee. Also like boba stated a $40 one time fee to make the 211 a dvr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts