DVR Fee Question

66mustang

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Greeneville,TN
Thinking about coming back to Dish. My question is about their DVR fees. I'm not interested in a Hopper because I do not want to share recordings with my teen age son. What is the DVR fee for a 722(K)? Also I was interested in the 211(Z) for my son's room and buy an external hard drive and convert it to a DVR. I'm thinking the 211 is an extra $7 a month but just didn't know the fee for a 722(k).

Dvr fee is $7 for the 722 & the 211 would be also $7. If you go you with the 2 yr price lock the dvr fee of $7 is included for 2 yrs.

You're in my neck of the woods. Shoot me a pm, I can get you setup & installed if interested.

Reactions: 66mustang
Dvr fee is $7 for the 722 & the 211 would be also $7. If you go you with the 2 yr price lock the dvr fee of $7 is included for 2 yrs.

You're in my neck of the woods. Shoot me a pm, I can get you setup & installed if interested.
No, there is NO DVR for the 211. $7.00 receiver fee if not only one. Just the $40 OTO EDH fee.

Reactions: TheKrell

211 has no DVR fee but it does have an additional receiver fee of $7/mo. There is also a one time $40 fee for the DVR software.

Ok to clarify the only additional fees with the 2 yr price lock with a 722 & 211 would be the $7 211 additional rec fee. Also like boba stated a $40 one time fee to make the 211 a dvr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)