DVR Not Working

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Sorry if this has been previously posted. One of my HWSs just started acting up. When I press the DVR button the My Recordings screen opens up for about two seconds and then goes to live TV. My other HWS has no issue. Both HWSs are on S544 1/28/2017. I called DISH CSR and they said it is a known issue and awaiting a software update. Any body else having this issue?

There have been several reports stating the DVR issue and our Engineering department is actively working on it for a fix as soon as possible.

We can try to force the new UI as it is a different software to see if the same issue occurs.

Reactions: charlesrshell
There have been several reports stating the DVR issue and our Engineering department is actively working on it for a fix as soon as possible.

We can try to force the new UI as it is a different software to see if the same issue occurs.

Have there been any reports of this problem with the new UI?

Thanks Laila. :)

There has not been any known issues with the new UI that we are currently aware of.

Thanks for the info. Do not force the update. I will wait and see for now.

Reactions: LailaS@DISH
How long has your Hopper 1 had this issue? The DVR is completely useless. Can't set any timers or view the recordings. Do you have another Hopper?

The problem just started today. I have another original hopper but I haven't checked that one yet.

Update: my other hopper doesn't have the problem. Of course that one has hardly any recordings.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hopper DVR My Recordings is working normal this morning. DISH must of fixed it thru the nightly updates this morning. Thanks DISH. Sure glad I have RF Modulators on my Hoppers. Came in handy last nite watching my good HWS at another location.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)