DVR service included in the Premier Package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

titanman100

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2007
I noticed on my bill that I have a $5.99 charge for DVR service
I know that I used to not get this charge because I had the premier package. I spoke with a rep a D* and was told that DVR service was not included in the premier package. But on there website if you go with the package one less than premier, I think its called choice extra/plus DVR/plusHDDVR the DVR service is included. could this be right? I would think if you are going with a more expensive package everything in the less expensive packages would be included. That's how they portray it on the website.

If you had the Premier package with the dvr service included and did not make any changes to it, they should not have removed it. I would call and try to get it reinstated.

I have had premier for years but was told as of feb 27 price increase that everyone will be charged DVR service. Is anyone with premier not being charged for DVR service?

I am not being charged for DVR service. It is grandfather in to existing Premier subs, so long as you keep that package. If you have had the package for over a year, call up to get the DVR service credited back, as it should have been grandfathered in.

I have the HD DVR Plus package for $72.99 a month. It includes locals, DVR service and HD channels. Apparently the premium package is $104.99 just for the channels, add another $5.99 for DVR Service and $10 for HD for $120.98.

Speaking of DVR service. I have a HD DVR receiver and a DVR Model 15 receiver. The SD DVR Model 15 receiver has on 3 occasions done the following. During a playback of only American Idol, it hasn't occurred with any other tapings, the video will go black at some point during the playback, but the audio will remain playing. Has anyone else had this issue while playing back a program on their SD DVR ?? I called DirecTV and they said it is a known issue and that they are looking into it.

I have the HD DVR Plus package for $72.99 a month. It includes locals, DVR service and HD channels. Apparently the premium package is $104.99 just for the channels, add another $5.99 for DVR Service and $10 for HD for $120.98.
Only you can decide whether $60+ worth of premium plexes is worth the extra $48.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts