DVR TO DVD RECORDING

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The of the version of the Twinhan software (2.608a) came with Ulead software to burn your recordings to DVD.

You could try this source; h**p://www.digitalrise.biz/support/downloads/index.php?action=file&id=134

For a 2 step process, you can record to your hard disk and then use VideoRedo to edit your recordings and burn to DVD. Some of the stream captures with the DVB card are not DVD compliant, but a lot of the newer DVD players will play the files. If you do not re-encode, then you will not loose any picture quality. I like VideoReDo as it will repair the minor problems of the stream captures. You can then either just produce a mpeg file (which I burn to a DVD for playing in my Philips DVD player) or re-encode to be DVD compliant and produce a DVD video.

Yep, I'm with Larry.
I also use VideoReDo to edit out commercials, and trim the video.
As stated, it also fixes minor glitches in the stream.

Once the video is edited and cleaned up, you can follow a number of paths to making a DVD.
The full Nero suite may be able to do it (I don't recommend this approach).
There are a number of high-end programs from Adobe and Sony (big bucks).
A more recent version of VideoReDo now has "authoring" capability, which means it can produce DVDs (and even burn them).
There are some free and often crude but adequate DVD authoring tools. (for those quick 'n dirty jobs).

Personally, I use (but won't recommend due to price) the semi-professional DVD Labs Pro for the bulk of my authoring.
Found it several years ago before VideoReDo did anything but just edit.
Today, if I have just one video to put on a disc, and since I'm editing in VideoReDo anyway, VideoReDo can output the burnable files immediately.
While VRD can handle multiple video files, when I'm putting more than one on a disc (most of the time), I fall back to DVD Labs.

All depends on your requirements. You might be happy with some freeware authoring if your needs are simple.

I don't re-encode my video to DVD standards.
Most of the formats I run into can be read by 99% of DVD players, anyhow.

Status
Please reply by conversation.