DVR80 Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

purwater

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 2, 2004
Bluefield, VA
I had a problem with my DVR80 tonight and wondered if it had happened to anyone else. I came home from work and got ready to sit down and watch Scifi friday about 10 minutes before the end of SG1. I turned on my tv and there was nothing showing on the screen. The record light was on, but there was no video output from the receiver. I tried all outputs, svideo, composite, and even the coax. Nothing was outputting video signal. The tv was ok. I made sure other devices were working on each of the inputs and all was well. I was about to call D* and see what they could tell me when the episode of SG1 finished and all of a sudden video started playing on the tv. The episode recorded just fine and now the tivo is working ok. Is this a quirk that anyone else has seen? Should I be concerned or is it just one of the random things that happens from time to time with the tivos? Since I've only been with D* since September I don't have a lot of experience with these receivers. Thanks for any input.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)