Signal problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Hotfoot

Original poster
Jul 16, 2013
New orleans
I have a system with A 5 lnb swm. I have to watch channels 355 356 in Sd. . Not having the issue on other channels. Is this a directv issue or my system?
Seems like im getting good signals on all birds at least in the 90’s.

thanks

steve

I have a system with A 5 lnb swm. I have to watch channels 355 356 in Sd. . Not having the issue on other channels. Is this a directv issue or my system?
Seems like im getting good signals on all birds at least in the 90’s.

thanks

steve
Four posts in 8 years? Slow down there cowboy! ;)
Seriously, check sats 103CA t11 and 103CB t5. That's where 355 and 356 are. Also check channel 346. It's also where 356 is.

I am not getting channel 356 either. Not getting any signal on 103ca t 11 or 103cb t5.
all transponders I’m getting on those birds are in the 90s.
thoughts

steve

I narrowed it down. Went to the test channels and I’m not getting any odd transponders On 103ca. What are we looking at bad lnb or splitter. I would just change out lnb but it requires a 30 foot ladder.

thoughts?

thanks
steve

I narrowed it down. Went to the test channels and I’m not getting any odd transponders On 103ca. What are we looking at bad lnb or splitter. I would just change out lnb but it requires a 30 foot ladder.

thoughts?

thanks
steve
Not getting either odd or even transponders indicates a switching problem. Do you have a swm type lnb or a swm switch? If the lnb, that's likely where the problem is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)