E! HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
dish just launched a new satellite

There is another satellite going up in March of this year

Caller Alexander
When will Dish network be getting more HD Channels?
A:
channels now another dozen will be up within 90 days, we are launching a new satellite in March and hope it will be operational by May.

Last edited:
There is another satellite going up in March of this year

What about all the HD we have been expecting to already be available (the 8 or 10 temp channels.............or something like that, the ones that are supposedly already operating but just haven't been made available)?

:rant:

Will it be after this satellite is up before we receive any more HD channels?

In looking at the list of available "non-premium" channels, the only thing that really interests me is getting Smithsonian back. Of the non-movie channel HD offerings, most don't sound very compelling...I doubt that I will watch a channel that I didn't before simply because it is now available in HD.

In looking at the list of available "non-premium" channels, the only thing that really interests me is getting Smithsonian back. Of the non-movie channel HD offerings, most don't sound very compelling...I doubt that I will watch a channel that I didn't before simply because it is now available in HD.

History International HD will be a good addition

I would hope they would release sooner than "soon". Because if Insight Cable is already rolling E! HD out, you know you're behind the times.

So if no hd at CES, then we will be looking at sometime between now and the beginning of March. Because Charlie said about 90 days from his last Chat we would be getting between a dozen or so hd channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts