E* Hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

yammy750

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2006
Pittsburgh
I have D* and the HD station suck, my stations go out or just pixalate all the time, how is E* HD is and better and is there problems like this? XM satellite really sucks to!

I've had D* and now have E* and there is no comparison. E* hd pix is a lot better. D* hd sometimes looks no better than 480P. Just my opinion.........

yammy750 said:
I have D* and the HD station suck, my stations go out or just pixalate all the time, how is E* HD is and better and is there problems like this? XM satellite really sucks to!
I was just looking at your sig, how much does a 52 foot TV go for? :D :D

I am switching form DTV to Dish next Sunday. Ready to enjoy more HD than anyone else offers.

yammy750 said:
It sounds like your dish is not properly aimed. Have a technician re-peak it.

If you are having problems with reception off satellite 129 - join the club.

I switched to the 61.5 satellite. It is about 20-30 points stronger and not as erratic as 129.

Jim5506 said:
It sounds like your dish is not properly aimed. Have a technician re-peak it.

If you are having problems with reception off satellite 129 - join the club.

I switched to the 61.5 satellite. It is about 20-30 points stronger and not as erratic as 129.

Jim, I think he is talking about problems with Direct :D :D