E* New Website Feature? - Change Programming online

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
You've always been able to add programming online before, but it looks like they will let you delete it now as well?

There are checkboxes next to all my subscribed channels. Uncheck them and they go away?

The only down side will be the side/down grade fees will get added automatically I assume. You could always talk your way out of them in most cases....

I'm sorry I wasn't clear.... The checkboxes are next to premium channels, adult channels, other a la carte items....

You still have to choose the bundles...., but you can change from AT 100 to the Everything Pak, and back again. Although they'll hit you up for $5 if you downgrade ($10 if you downgrade adult programming)

I switched one channel for a different one by checking and unchecking two boxes and it went through with no problems.....

You've always been able to add programming online before, but it looks like they will let you delete it now as well?

There are checkboxes next to all my subscribed channels. Uncheck them and they go away?

The only down side will be the side/down grade fees will get added automatically I assume. You could always talk your way out of them in most cases....

I unsubscribed from the Multisports Pack on that page a few weeks ago and it went through fine. They do mention the $5 charge.

3 weeks ago I added the Cinemax for 1 cent per year deal, and ever since the "change my programming" page has been broken. It says that I need to call to change my programming.

Guess what though? Your only aloud to Downgrade online once a Year!. Yes I said once a year.

Where did this come from? You mean once a year online? I hardly think they could stop you from downgrading more than once a year. Maybe on one date you drop premiums, and later drop to AT200 or such, maybe due to financial pressures.

Sorry, didn't realize it has been there for a few months.....

Meanwhile the adult page is still broken with missing info. They've got a TEN logo in the spot where Penthouse TV is now....

Maybe this explains why I was not able to change programing on line earlier this week. They must still be working on the site.

Limited to changing once per year online I can believe. Only once a year, period, no matter how done, is unbelievable.