EA 722 Receiver

mikemorin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 11, 2006
Southern Indiana
Hello i got a shipment of 722's in and they all have the A with a circle around it, i was reading on a post that scott stated if the box on the outside had a a with circle around it the new smartcard would be inside, i downloaded all the new boxes and none have the new cards....

any idea why they wouldnt put them in ?

The ones we received did not even have the "A" on label. We were told by DOW that they DID have new integrated cards in them, and that E* just has not manufactured box yet showing new label. We work 2 dma's, 1 is on the list 1 is not. We have not had any trouble with EA for dma on list. That said, the other dma that is currently not on list will not receive any programming on EA 72.7, only 61.5, even with new a customer. I personally tried myself.
E* is going to have to open this thing up for everybody. This is ridiculous, if there is a NLOS for WA and LIL's are not on EA yet. They need to let us put up a 1k4 and a 500 for 110 or just give credit for LIL's until they become available.
I tested the 1k4 and a dish 500 for 110 at our shop to see if would check switch ok, and it did showing all but 77.

Force a recording onto a specific tuner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)