Eagles Farewell tour on NBC 8pm ET

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nbc is showing the Eagles Farewell I tour Wed. June 1st Hopefully in HD and I just saw an Ad for a special next week(Thursday) called Hit me Baby 1 more time with A flock of Seagulls , Wang Chung, Vanilla Ice, Tiffany, Irene Cara, the Motels, Tommy tutone, Air Supply and Loverboy ... hopefully in Hd also but probably not.

i will most likely watch both of these. hopefully they will be in hd. my guess is that the eagles might be, but the other one will not.

lol, my station isnt even showing the concert. They are running some locally produced progams instead

Man they sound like sh*t. On one of these nights sounds like the have some howard johnsons house band playing on the horns. There is not supposed to be horns in this song.

Man the Eagles now sound like a lounge act.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Man they sound like sh*t. On one of these nights sounds like the have some howard johnsons house band playing on the horns. There is not supposed to be horns in this song.

Man the Eagles now sound like a lounge act.

Hope it gets better...It doesn't really start for another 2 1/2 hours :)

New kid in town sounded ok, but all the rest of the songs h ave some hokey backup band with big brass and it just dont fit.

Timothy B Schmitt looks like a walking (and singing) skelleton. :) But he has always looked like it.

Already Gone is on now and Piano mix is too high and the piano sounds like a cheap casio. And whats with the violins (violin sound being played on the keyboards)

This is nothing like the Hell Freezes Over DVD.

Joe Walsh is sounding as good as aver and having lots of fun with "Life's been good" although again with the damn horns.

Joes Helmet cam is not HD. :)

My local NBC station (New Orleans) started DD 5.1 about three weeks ago.... They still don't have it right. The Vocals are all screwed up and the Drums have an annoying delay that sounds like double hits on every drum hit. it's totally ruined. I wish it was in 2.0, anything would be better than this.

and the horn section is a joke right?

5.1 here and think the horns are a great extra touch..........saw them in Knoxville a few years back, great show. I think they would be good if they were playing pots and pans with spoons as backup. you just can't beat the Eagles!

Sounded great down here in Fort Lauderdale (5.1 to boot), I did kind of notice the big band style, not sure if I liked it or not. I agree with rkr that the Eagles are one of the best bands I have ever seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)