Earthlink Internet (cable)

concord

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 5, 2005
Southern North Carolina
Looks like this forum is mostly about sat service, but I assume there may be a few land-line users here too.

I'm thinking of switching from RoadRunner serivce, they keep increasing their prices and I keep reducing my service speed...but now looking elsewhere.

I've read a few horror stories about Earthink DSL and being charged even after dis-connecting. So my question are, anyone have experience with Earthlink cable? Also, they are lower in price to RR, but I wonder if there are any other fees, taxes etc above the 41.95 they charge and if so about how much?

Thx.

concord said:
Looks like this forum is mostly about sat service, but I assume there may be a few land-line users here too.

I'm thinking of switching from RoadRunner serivce, they keep increasing their prices and I keep reducing my service speed...but now looking elsewhere.

I've read a few horror stories about Earthink DSL and being charged even after dis-connecting. So my question are, anyone have experience with Earthlink cable? Also, they are lower in price to RR, but I wonder if there are any other fees, taxes etc above the 41.95 they charge and if so about how much?

Thx.

Earthlink Cable comes over the RR lines and the billing is also through Time Warner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)