East Coast Feeds for the west coast

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They carry a select amount of Mets (wpix) and Yankees (wwor) games; now whether you will be blacked out or not I don't know. I live in both the Mets and Yankees broadcasting territory.

There are no blackouts on those channels (just like WGN). I was able to watch some games back in May.
I think you only get blacked out if they play against your local team. (in my case the Chicago teams)

If you don't care about losing sports, "move" to NYC. The big four, CW and MNT are still Conus on E14 (SD only)

Or, make up an address in Jackman, ME and sign with Sobongo to get distant locals. More expensive but you keep your locals and RSNs.

All America Direct gives both East and West coast feeds? I never investigated it, but I thought that they gave customers in the Eastern/Central Time Zones the NYC affiliates and people in the Mountain/Pacific Time Zones the San Fran affiliates. Am I wrong?

Also, I thought you needed proof that you couldn't receive any network where you live to get All American Direct.

If you live on the west coast to my knowledge(and I could be wrong; not the first time) they cannot offer the east coast feeds in HD (by law) but are able to offer the SD feeds from NY since the laws for the HD feeds do not apply to the SD channels.

If you move, as for evidence that you cannot receive channels I believe when I signed up at MyDistantNetworks website when they first started that the zipcode/address is all the proof needed to get service.

Nope. AAD has my Ca address. They even offered me both East and West HD feeds but they don't have a bundled price like they do with SD. So I wasn't gonna pay $30 for both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts