eastern arc dish 1000.4 in halifax, ns

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't think Dish provisions sats; they just provision (authorize) channels, regardless of the sat it's on.

It's a "modified" Turbo HD dish with the EA LNBF for 61.5/72/77.
I've never been able to find 77, but there's only a bunch of locals on it.

Unless things have changed sat 77 could not be used for Maine so I don't think it will reach N.S. I have 2 Dish 500's in Rangeley Maine with single lnb's for 62.5 and 72.

Thanks atvman. I tweaked the dish and finally got a reading of 2 on tp 24 on 77!! Best I can get on 72.7 is 28 on tp19, but all my subbed channels work OK
61.5 is very strong and giving signals in the 50's I'm going to try separate dishes, but the problem is getting lnb's to fit my 24" "Expressvu" dishes. I don't really want to invest any more money in this project!

I don't think Dish can move all Locals to ConUS; specially on the East due to proximity of Major cities around the area. 77 has all Conus Locals as a backup which is good. Pittsburgh has always had Conus converge since it was moved over from 77 to 61.5

Unless things have changed sat 77 could not be used for Maine so I don't think it will reach N.S. I have 2 Dish 500's in Rangeley Maine with single lnb's for 62.5 and 72.
Do you get good readings on all transponders on 61.5? How about TP13? I am about as far north as you are but farther west.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts