Eastern Arc..International Channels..etc

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

milequatro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
MA
Please forgive me if thi shas been discussed elsewhere. i tried looking but couldn't find anything.

I currently have an Eastern Arc set up 61.5/72/77. a nd have no issues with my programming. I have all my HD and the international channels I subscribe to. On that note, a friend of mine who has the same set-up, told me that a CSR at Dish informed in he would have to get a dish pointed at 118 as channels will be migrating off of 61.5. Is there any truth to this/ I'm thinking this is probably in regard to internationals. But I am getting sick of the constant switch around with dishes. when I changed to Eastern Arc and the ONE dish set-up I thought I would be all set for a while.

Thanks

most of the International channels are on 118.7 and folks have 2 dishes if they require Eastern Arc (an EA dish and a D500+ aimed at 118.7 only)

Most Int'l packages do not have all the channels in that package on 61.5. Are you sure you are getting all the chanenls you pay for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts