Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cham

VE4GLS
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 19, 2008
Boonies
Don't think I changed any settings but for some reason I am only getting odd VCM transponders instead of regular CCM TPs, usually get both. Looked through all the gui settings and can't find anything that indicates TP type etc. If I enter a TP frequency in the "direct tuning and analyze transponder" page it tunes just fine at the usual signal level, and I can separate out the PIDs and watch using VLC etc. Just won't scan any of these in.

Thought I had a switch or positioner issue but DISEqC 1.2, USALS, and DISEqC switching seems to be operating properly as far as I can tell.

Using a TBS 6903 dual tuner PCIe card. Both receivers show the same characteristics during scans.

In the process of installing Crazyscan will see if that works any differently (process of elimination) :)

Anyone have any idea what's going on here? Kind of at a loss so far...

edit:
Must be an EBSPro issue, crazyscan works fine...

Update:
Replaced streamreader files with updated files from Crazycat's repo and scanning properly now. Must have been a corrupted file.

Also note the EBSPro install file on CJCR's website might be corrupted as well, showing it has "issues" when downloading and may contain some malicious code. Could be my virus scanning software is being a bit harsh, but it does not find issues with the original install file from a few months ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts