Echo Dot and Fire Stick Black Friday specials

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I ordered 4 Dot's last night. Two of them were by mistake though. When I ordered the first two I didn't see the offer to get a smart plug with it for only $5. I tried cancelling the order and then placing it again with the smart plugs but it was too late. So now I'll have 4 Dots and 2 smart plugs. Oh well.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I've been looking into an Audible subscription for a while now. Amazon has a special if you sign up for Audible for a year at $150 you get $50 off of an Echo device. Ordered the new Echo Plus last night, which is on sale for $30 off and used the $50 credit, total came to $75 after tax. Also included is a white Philips Hue bulb, which goes for around $15, I'm in the slow process of switching most of the lights in the house to Hue bulbs, so I went with it. I feel like I got a deal, saved about $95.

I ordered 4 Dot's last night. Two of them were by mistake though. When I ordered the first two I didn't see the offer to get a smart plug with it for only $5. I tried cancelling the order and then placing it again with the smart plugs but it was too late. So now I'll have 4 Dots and 2 smart plugs. Oh well.

Two smart plugs? Or one? Got one with the first order after all? Or ordered two with second order? Or..???

AFADBDE0-0DC6-4C6F-B36F-1B28BDC2AF13.png

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts