Echostar 10

abh420 said:
Is there any truth to what trjam said?
not really

That would be the greatest. I don't want 2 dishes. My superdish (110/119/121)
is on my apartment balcony. No more dishes possible. I want HD.

Put all HD at 110, pleeeeeeeeeeeease!
If you have locals through the Superdish, it will probably move to 110. Sounds like Dish wants to put Int'l on 121.

HD will still be on 61.5 & 129

Dish owns 121 so they won't abonden it. 105 is leased so they'll move the 105 locals to 110 but I understood that Int'l was still on 121

Yeah some internationals still are, but I could have sworn goaliebob showed some moving to the wings in his weekly updates, but I could just be smoking some good crack too and imagining it all! :)

Kirby Baker said:
Yeah some internationals still are, but I could have sworn goaliebob showed some moving to the wings in his weekly updates, but I could just be smoking some good crack too and imagining it all! :)

they did move some to the wings. (I think it was like 7 arabic ones or something)

They appear to be moving international off of 121 now since it costs too much. If you just get an international pack you have to pay full price for the dish and installation, Dish does not do free stuff like if you sub to an AT package.

105/121 are long term in Dish fleet. 105 they have 7 years left plus options to go longer on the lease and 121 they own. They also have a 10 year lease on 85. It is speculation as to what they are going to be doing with these KU-FSS satellites.

Personally I did not mind superdish. I would be happy to see LIL HD for my market appear on SD. I am in a small market and my stations are just barely powering their HD transmissions. But, who knows what Dish is planning for these 3 satellites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)