Echostar 12 61.5W Conus Footprint

nelson61

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
Where it's Warm
Digiblur asked that I change my priorities to push this info out pronto.

I was busy working on Echostar 14 and just received some long awaited info.

Have been working for a year to legally obtain some Echostar 7 and Echostar 12 data that was reallly hard to find and finally found it.

I don't think you will have seen this anywhere.

Much more to follow.

Attachments

• Echostar 12 61.5W Conus.jpg
    Echostar 12 61.5W Conus.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,637
Last edited:
Thanks for all the work you do nelson61!

You don't know how many times I've had people requesting maps....real maps... for Echostar 12.

Can't wait to get my hands on everything and map it into TheList for everyone.

I'm only going to post the Conus and summary photos for the spots. Just too much information for general postings.

Digiblur and his crew will be conditioning the kml's to fit the format for "The List" so you can all see your favorite spots.

And, as he has time, Alex at Satbeams will be formating it so you will be able to see the detailed iso-dbw's in Google Map format.

About 200,000 lines of data to review and edit and convert to kml but I've got it down to a routine.

As soon as I get my hands on these things I'll be inserting them into the uplink tool so you guys can see them on the uplink reports and TheList.

I also have a few other ideas you'll see in the Uplink Center subforum for additional information/layout of satellite data.

You guys are great.:up Thank you for all the time and effort that you put into this. These maps, TheList, the uplink reports and all the satellite information that you report on are a fantastic service to the SatGuys community. Again, a sincere thank you for all your efforts.:D

these maps will make it easy to see what satellites you can see from your location and approx what size dish you'll need.. I've always wanted that info some where in an easy to search database.. very cool stuff..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)