EchoStar Details Exec Pay

Man that is nothing

I know the guy is worth a ton but that doesn't stop any other CEO on the planet from demanding a huge salary. It is unheard of for a CEO of a major company like this not to have a mininum 7 figure salary. For all that I complain about charlie I have to give the guy props on this one.

If I'm not mistaken Dish has not paid its stockholders a dividend since December of 2004!!! Under normal circumstances the stockholders would be wondering why the company was not profitable and would be looking for new leadersip by now.

If I'm not mistaken Dish has not paid its stockholders a dividend since December of 2004!!! Under normal circumstances the stockholders would be wondering why the company was not profitable and would be looking for new leadersip by now.

My Dish stock has gone from about $28 to about $45 in the last year or so, not a bad gain in my opinion!

the company is profitable (paying dividends and being profitable are two different things) and many tech companies do not pay dividends choosing instead to put money back in the buiness or pay down debt. Microsoft did not pay dividends until 2003.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)