EchoStar/Dish raises doubts about 'ability to continue as a going concern'

If it comes down to a choice between farmers getting 5g to produce the food we eat...................or city folk getting 5g to watch Netflix and post on Twitter, well, I vote with the farmers. I can't survive on all these opinions I read on SatGuys.

We Americans really are ignorant about how food gets put on the table. I had a vegetarian friend tell me one time that she could eat hamburgers, she just wouldn't eat steak and other meat.

I've never heard a vegetarian say that. I did try to return a veggie burger at the Burger Priest in Ontario because it was too good to be a veggie burger, but it was.

I've never heard a vegetarian say that. I did try to return a veggie burger at the Burger Priest in Ontario because it was too good to be a veggie burger, but it was.
Yes nothing ever close to that. And I know dozens of vegetarians! Now you want crazier, how about Vegans?

Reactions: charlesrshell
BK advs are annoying? How about:

Colonial Penn Insurance
Lume Deodorant (Get out of my face woman!)
Plexaderm (Preparation H for your face)
ALL of the various disease commercials that think they have to actually SHOW it
Overlong commercials like John Walsh's or Generac
All the PSA's put together by the Ad Council
And if I see one more bear wipe his butt I think I'll scream 😬
Ohhh, you forgot
Geico
Entyvio
The annoying whistling of the VW commercials (or their local dealers)
Safelite repair, punch you in the face
Comedy Central's The Daily Show.

and many others.....aghghhhhhhh

You'll have to wait till the Undertaker shows up :tombstone
👇👇👇👇👇
Last year they lost 945,000 Dish and 279,000 Sling subscribers.

That is a 1,224,000, so a average of 306,000 a quarter

First Quarter 2024 was Sling lost 135,000, DISH lost 213,000 subscribers

So first quarter was 348,000, so 42,000 higher then last year’s average.

I can imagine a scenario where they reorganize in bankrupcy, keeping all the assets ;tv, satellite and wireless licenses and businesses.

The bondholders would take the hit and get a delayed return with a piece of the long term action.

The business is viable, just needs time to grow without the large debt payments coming due.

This may be the best alternative for the bondholders. They could keep the asset at full value on tbeir books, with delayed payout.