EchoStar Reports First Quarter 2007 Financial Results

TBS-HD is coming also.

I Get TBS-HD OTA and trust me that would be a complete waste of bandwidth. Nearly 100% of the content is black-barred SD programming, including prime time and their movie specials.

Lets get something else that actually airs HD content.

I think FXHD is my most wanted. The shield is not widescreen this year so Im hoping they are now filiming it in HD. Hopefully NP Tuck will be in HD this year too. Then all Ill need is a HD Feed. Not so worried about WeathHD. Wouldn't mind HistHD. Chiller would be cool if we get it, think I would like it better than MonstersHD.

I Get TBS-HD OTA and trust me that would be a complete waste of bandwidth. Nearly 100% of the content is black-barred SD programming, including prime time and their movie specials.

Lets get something else that actually airs HD content.

I assume you are talking about the TBS DIGITAL channel in the Atlanta area (017-1). I would not call this an HD channel as it is right now because the only thing that I've ever seen in full screen HD is the Braves, and that isn't even happening this year. I am 99% sure that they have never shown any of their movies or anything else in full screen HD

To add to this thread on the ARPU:

Echo-Star's average monthly revenue per subscriber rose 6.5% in the first quarter to $64.17. DirecTV's climbed 5% to $73.40.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)