Echostar's Use of Rainbow-1 Satellite

I agree. First E* needs to offer more than 5 channels for $10 or maybe throw in digital locals to get current HD capable customers on board. I've seen a lot of complaints about E*'s current HD pack. Then a premium service pack would be more marketable, and possibly induce all those folks who are waiting for more HD content to become available to get an HD TV. E* definitely has the customer base to really get this so-called HD revolution in gear if it wants, just like VOOM tried and failed.

Zookster said:
I agree. First E* needs to offer more than 5 channels for $10 or maybe throw in digital locals to get current HD capable customers on board. I've seen a lot of complaints about E*'s current HD pack. Then a premium service pack would be more marketable, and possibly induce all those folks who are waiting for more HD content to become available to get an HD TV. E* definitely has the customer base to really get this so-called HD revolution in gear if it wants, just like VOOM tried and failed.

D* and E* should be embarassed that my local TWC cable has more HD offerings than either of them. If V* goes bye, that's where I'm going. Plus an HD DVR for $9.95 a month. Like I want to pay $1,000 bucks to own one? Hello....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)